MANFA-UL-HUDHA ARABIC COLLEGE
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title.
2. Incorporation of the Board of Management of the Manfa-Ul-Hudha Arable College.
3. Objects of the Corporation.
4. General powers of the Corporation.
5. Composition of the Board of Management.
6. Rules of the Corporation.
7. Debts due by and payable to the College.
8. Corporation may hold property movable and immovable.
9. How the seal of the Corporation is to be affixed.
10. Saving of the rights of the Republic and others.
11. Sinhala text to prevail in case of inconsistency.
19 of 1992.
AN ACT to incorporate the board of management of the Manfa-Ul-Hudha Arabic College.
[Date of commencement: 25th March, 1992 ]
1. Short title.
This Act may be cited as the Board of Management of the Manfa-Ul-Hudha Arabic College (Incorporation) Act.
2. Incorporation-of the Board of Management of the Manfa-Ul-Hudha Arable College.
From and after the date of commencement of this Act, such and so many persons as now are members of the Board of Management of the Manfa-Ul-Hudha Arabic College (hereinafter referred to as the "College”) or shall hereafter be admitted members of the Corporation hereby constituted, shall be a body corporate (hereinafter referred to as the "Corporation”) with perpetual succession under the name and style of the "Board of Management of the Manfa-Ul-Hudha Arabic College'' and by that name may sue, and be sued; in all courts, with full power and authority to have and use, a common seal and to alter the same at its pleasure.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.