YOUNG MEN'S BUDDHIST ASSOCIATION, WADDUWA (Incorporation) ACT
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title.
3. General objects of the Corporation.
4. Committee of Management and Board of Trustees.
5. The first Committee of Management.
6. General meetings.
7. Rules in the Schedule to be rules of the Corporation.
8. Procedure for amendment of rules.
9. Debts, due by and payable to the Corporation.
10. How the seal of the Corporation to be affixed.
11. Corporation may hold property, movable or immovable.
12. Saving the rights of the Republic and others.
19 of 1970.
AN ACT to incorporate the Young Men's Buddhist Association, Wadduwa.
[Date of Commencement: 24th March, 1970]
1. Short title.
This Act may be cited as the Young Men's Buddhist Association, Wadduwa (Incorporation) Act.
From and after the passing of this Act, the President, other office-bearers and members of the Board of Management for the time being of the Young Men's Buddhist Association, Wadduwa, and such and so many persons as now are members of the said Young Men's Buddhist Association, Wadduwa, or shall hereafter be admitted members of the Corporation hereby constituted, shall be and become a Corporation with continuance for ever under the style and name of "The Young Men's Buddhist Association, Wadduwa” and by that name shall and may sue and be sued in all courts, with full power and authority to have and use a common seal and alter the same at their pleasure.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.