Potuhera Young Men'S Buddhist Association (Incorporation) act
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title.
2. Incorporation of the Potuhera Young Mea' s Buddhist Association.
3. General objects of the Corporation.
4. General powers of the Corporation.
5. Management of the affairs of the Corporation.
6. Rules of the Corporation.
7. Debts due by and payable to the Association.
8. Corporation may hold property movable and immovable.
9. Seal of the Corporation.
10. Saving of the rights of the Republic and others.
4 of 1985.
AN ACT to incorporate the Potuhera Young Men's Buddhist Association.
[Date of Commencement: 9th January, 1985]
1. Short title.
This Act may be cited as the Potuhera Young Men's Buddhist Association (Incorporation) Act.
2. Incorporation of the Potuhera Young Men's Buddhist Association.
From and after the date of commencement of this Act such and so many persons as now are members of the Potuhera Young Men's Buddhist Association (hereinafter referred to as "the Association”) or shall hereafter be admitted members of the Corporation hereby constituted, shall be a body corporate (hereinafter referred to as "the Corporation”) with perpetual succession under the name and style of the” "Potuhera Young Men's Buddhist Association”, and by that name may sue and be sued in all Courts, with full power and authority to have and use a common seal and alter the same at their pleasure.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.