PORTS AND AIRPORTS DEVELOPMENT LEVY ACT
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title.
Imposition of Ports and Airports Development Levy
2. Levy on articles imported into Sri Lanka.
3. Manner of calculating the levy.
4. No levy to be charged in respect of specified articles.
5. Levy to be paid to the Director-General of Customs.
6. Purchase of certain articles deemed to be imported for the purpose of this Act.
8. Customs Ordinance to apply to the recovery of levy.
9. Amount recovered as levy to be credited to the Consolidated Fund.
11. Retrospective effect.
12. Operation of the provisions of this Act.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.