Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title.
3. Lender not a partner by advancing money for share of profits.
4. Remuneration of Agents by profits not to make them Partners.
5. Certain Annuitants not to be Deemed Partners.
6. Receipt of Profits not to make the Seller a Partner.
7. In case of Bankruptcy lender not to rank as respects profit or interest, with other creditors.
21 of 1866.
AN ORDINANCE to amend and declare the law relating to Partnership.
[Date of Commencement: 24th December, 1866]
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.