BATTICALOA YOUNG MEN'S HINDU ASSOCIATION (INCORPORATION) ACT
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title.
2. Incorporation of the Batticaloa Young Men's Hindu Association.
3. General objects of the Corporation.
4. General powers of the Corporation.
5. Management of the affairs of the Corporation.
6. Rules of the Corporation.
7. Corporation may hold property movable or immovable.
8. Debts due by and payable to the Association.
9. Seal of the Corporation.
10. Saving of the rights of the Republic and others.
11. Sinhala text to prevail in case of inconsistency.
41 of 1998.
AN ACT to incorporate the Batticaloa Young Men's Hindu Association.
[Date of Commencement: 31st July, 1998]
1. Short title.
This Act may be cited as the Batticaloa Young Men's Hindu Association (Incorporation) Act.
2. Incorporation of the Batticaloa young men's Hindu Association.
From and after the date of commencement of this Act, such and so many persons as now are members of the Batticaloa Young Men's Hindu Association (hereinafter referred to as the "Association”) or shall hereafter be admitted members of the Corporation hereby constituted, shall be a body corporate (hereinafter referred to the "Corporation”), with perpetual succession under the name and style of the Batticaloa Young Men's Hindu Association, and by that name may sue and be sued in all courts with full power and authority to have and use a common seal and alter the same at its pleasure.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.